The following is a list of Open Data and training opportunities for the Syracuse Developer.
- Careers in Code: A coding bootcamp that teaches computer programming to women and minorities to help combat poverty in Central NY
- Tech 4 Kidz: An organization dedicated to providing educational tech classes to kids ages 7 - 15
- Code Community: Weekly programming classes for beginners
- Datacuse: The city of Syracuse has made some of its data open and available for public usage. Find information on housing, infrastucture, violations, water quality, and more
- Upstate Data Project: The renowned Mark Headd's various projects that make use of open data to Upstate NY
- Health-e-CNY: Interesting health data for CNY, specifically Onondaga County